Thursday, February 28, 2008

I'm on a Mission

I am working on some layouts which I started a long, long time ago. I just kept putting them on the bottom of the pile. I challenged myself to get them done this week. I brought them to work with me and I finished a fall paper sack album this morning. I am ashamed to say that it is an album Maricar gave me and all I needed to do was add pictures. I just had a hard time finding the right ones. I put pictures of Jared in it. He helped me pick up walnuts in our yard this fall. I also had some pictures of Cole and Hunter playing on a beautiful fall day. I added a picture of the colorful trees in the woods by my back yard because it's a favorite view of mine. This afternoon I am working on Hunter's first Halloween pictures we had done at Sears Portrait Studio. Yesterday I finished a family picture of my mom's family that was taken back in 1962. It was nice to reflect on my mom, her siblings, and parents. It's the only family picture that they had done. I remember her fussing about having to get dressed up for that picture. I'm glad to have it even if she wasn't crazy about getting it taken.
OK I'll get back to my scrapping. I will post some pictures when I finish my mission.

2 comments:

Micki said...

Good luck on your mission should you chose to accept it!

Maricar said...

Sherry,
I can't wait to see what you've created!