Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Grandma's Angels




My daughter-in-law gave me this frame for Christmas. What a perfect gift for a scrapping grandma!! (Of course it was hard to take a picture of it without a glare.) I have been gathering pictures and finally took the time to put them in it yesterday. It is a mix of all 4 boys. I did some current ones and some when they were babies. Aren't they adorable?? I had them all here for a sleep over last night. They are growing up so fast and one day will think grandma and grandpa are too boring to spend time with. So we enjoy them while we can. Click on the picture for a better view.

3 comments:

Micki said...

Now that's sweet!

Kristin Michelle said...

that is adorable!

Shawn said...

The boys are so cute Sherry, they are so lucky to have you as a grandma!