Thursday, February 21, 2008

This week's Blog Challenge

You have to move. You have two choices:
1. A farm house in the middle of the field. Your closest neighbors/grocery/etc are miles away.
2. A big city apartment in a high rise. Yep, you still have your kids.
Which is it and why?
Hmmm this is a hard one. I already live in the middle of a field. But, I do have close neighbors and a town that is not so far away. Let's be bold! I am moving to Trump Towers for a year to see how I like it. I may get spoiled with all the servants waiting on me hand and foot. I will probably enjoy having diverse entertainment just a short trip away. Ahhh the life of luxury! (Sorry I saw something shiny!!) LOL I'm sure I would be ready to move back to my farm house in the field and watch deer and turkeys in my back yard. Watching a field of wheat wave in the wind isn't exciting to some but I enjoy it. Being surrounded by fresh air and the occasional wail of a train whistle is comforting. Mother Nature is too beautiful to give up for very long!!!

2 comments:

Shawn said...

Exactly Sherry! I would choose a farm house any day!

KELLY said...

Ha ha -- I like your take on it!