Saturday, February 16, 2008

Recipe Swap Pictures




Here's my latest swap pictures. The first one is a yummy fruit dip which makes you think of spring. The second is Cheeseburger Soup and it's a comforting dish for a cold winter day. I know, I know, the pages look a lot alike. I just liked the looks of the first one so I did the same for the next set. Hope my swap partners like them.

4 comments:

Kristin Michelle said...

they both sound yummy!
i would really like the recipe for the soup...maybe you could post it on the forum for me!

Amy said...

Those are both really pretty.

And I am with Km, that soup sounds super yummy!!!!

Karen said...

Got your cheeseburger soup recipe today. Can't wait to try it. You always do such cute layouts.

Shawn said...

YUM! Those look good! I don't think they look that similar! Reminds me I need to get mine finished up!