Monday, February 25, 2008

Monday

I decided to add some new pictures today but for some reason they won't upload. I think it's a sign that I should be doing something else instead of playing around on here.
I am off in a few minutes to pick up my new glasses. Seems like my arms were getting shorter again so I knew it was time for an eye exam. I ordered the exact same frames because I love these and didn't want to sort through hundreds of frames and end up not liking them after I got them. I already have the clip-on sunglasses which I use all the time and that will save me $60. I am still going to spend $390! Whew, they are expensive. That isn't even counting the eye exam but we are insured for that.
It was a good weekend for us. I worked Saturday morning so Larry could get away to pick up parts. He had to travel 3 hours each way. I just didn't feel like a long drive so I opted to work instead. We're only open till noon on Saturdays so after closing Hunter and I came home and did some scrapping. We went with Randi to Olive Garden Saturday evening. It was a long wait but I love their food. I went to church yesterday and found out that I needed to pick up fabric for our Piece Makers group. It was a beautiful day for a drive. Larry went with me and we ate at Denny's. Sadly he wasn't happy with his meal. Probably wont' go back there for awhile. I spent the rest of the day catching up on DVR shows.
I need to make food for Larry's Lodge meeting tonight. Last time I made goulash and he burnt it while trying to keep it warm. Tonight I'm making enchiladas and a dessert.
OK off to get my new glasses. Hope I can post some pictures later.

2 comments:

Maricar said...

Sherry,
It's crazy how much glasses are, I agree. Four of us (out of five) wear them here ... and one of the boys seems to find joy in reaking or warping the shape of his.

Chris is just like Larry. A bad meal at a restaurant, and we won't be back. (LOL - I still remember the one where he got food poisoning. It was a chain restaurant, and I don't think we've set foot in one since!)

Micki said...

Your "arms were getting shorter." Oh my that made me laugh!