
These are my cards for a card swap that I'm in. We only had to do 5 so it was a pretty quick project. I can't believe it but I am caught up on all my swaps as of today. Now I'm concentrating on organizing my supplies. When I'm done the boys will have a drawer full of scrappy stuff to use. Jared loves to draw and bought a Spiderman folder the last time we went shopping. He likes to keep the pictures that he has drawn in it. He will be surprised to have a drawer full of supplies to use for his art. Darrin and Cole also like to color and create fridge art. Hunter loves to cut up paper. I have some decorative scissors that will make him happy. Stickers will be included for all of them to use. Last month I unmounted all of my rubber stamps and organized them into CD cases. The left over wooden blocks have been the favorite new toy. They are always scattered on the floor. Glad I didn't just toss them into the trash. So, the boys will benefit from my purging today and I won't feel guilty letting go of anything!










2 comments:
Those are so cute sherry! did you use your cuttlebug to emboss those? Very cute!
Love the Cuttlebug texture!
Post a Comment