Sunday, February 17, 2008

Road Trip Friends



This is a Payday Challenge issued by Maricar. We needed to be inspired by friendship and use 2 pictures, 3 buttons and have the color blue somewhere on the page. If you know me at all you know I love blue and I love to sew therefore this was an easy challenge for me. The journaling isn't done yet so here's the story behind the pictures.
It started with 4 of us gals who served on the PTO together. We went on our first road trip to get supplies for the school carnival. We had so much fun that day! We decided to make it an annual trip. When Gail and I both started working at school we invited Kris to join us. So on our last trip we had 5 gals. We leave early in the morning and come home late in the evening. Eating all 3 meals out and shopping in between. We giggle like school girls!! It's been way to long since we have done this. Most of our kids have graduated and our busy lives seem to get in the way. I need to call them all and plan a trip for this spring. So here's a layout dedicated to my friends.....Gail, Amy, Teri and Kris.

3 comments:

Shawn said...

I love this layout Sherry! Great job using all of those different elements! I wanna see more lo's from you :)

Kristin Michelle said...

this is such a cute lo!

Annette said...

That is so cute!!! I love it!