Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Snow Storm
Wow we are getting another snow storm in our area. Larry had a hard time getting home from town. He couldn't see where he was going. He was in his truck with the snow plow, salt box, and emergency lights. Can't imagine anyone out tonight!! He will have to travel out early in the morning to start rounds of snow plowing business lots. I'm sure school is out tomorrow. Hunter and Cole have been playing all day. They are having fun being rowdy with grandpa right now. Can't wait for bed time. I want to watch some recorded shows. I haven't watched the season premiere of LOST yet!! Everyone stay safe and warm tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
I hope you didn't get snowed in to bad sherry! Be safe today! I hope the kiddos went to bed early for you!!
You have GOT to watch Lost! It's goooood. Raises a lot of questions though....so many questions!
This has been the wonkiest winter season in quite some time! I'll be glad when Spring is here!
Post a Comment