

Just look at that face!! Isn't she the sweetest thing?? These aren't the greatest pictures but they are all I have loaded on my computer right now. (She will probably fuss at me for posting them because she is a big 6th grader now.) These were taken one day at our elementary school during Agri Days-I think in 2000 but not sure. I used to take her to school for special events. I babysat for her for a few years. She was the sweetest girl and I enjoyed having her. She wasn't impressed with the sack lunch that day. She loved to have the same thing for lunch everyday....Spaghetti O's, cottage cheese, hot dog, and as she called it Hopscotch (butterscotch) pudding. She always cleaned her plate. Of course she hated naptime. But she was always asleep 5 minutes after laying down. I still have the little pink car that she always rode on. In fact Cole is riding it right now! We call it the Pink Cadillac. Don't worry Hayley if you don't like these pictures....I plan to add some more later. LOL
Happy Chinese New Year!!! Love ya' Haybug!!










3 comments:
She is so cute Sherry!!!
she is a little cutie!
Sherry
I've tagged you with a blogging blessing. You can check it out on my site.
Karen
Post a Comment