Monday, February 4, 2008

Blog challenge from Kelly

The ol' rodent in Philly says there's more winter ahead. Could you use one more snow storm, or are you done and ready for Spring?

I could use one more snow. I am looking forward to the predicted snow for tomorrow. I know that sounds strange but, I love snow days! Everything looks so clean and bright with a fresh layer of snow. Hunter and I get to stay in our jammies all day. He loves Max & Ruby so I may even get to scrap while he watches it. So I say "Let it Snow"!

3 comments:

Shawn said...

I think you'll get your fill of snow today!!! I do like snow but after yesterday's gorgeous warm air I want spring!!!

Kristin Michelle said...

yuck! no more snow! i need sunshine and warmth!

KELLY said...

You got it all!! Snow hog!! I got nothin' .. ha ha...