Tuesday, March 4, 2008

March 3rd Blog Challenge

Congratulations! You've won 50,000!Oh, but there's a catch. You must spend every penny of it within 2 days.What do you buy?
This is a no-Brainer for me....Yahoo I'm getting a new scrap room!! I would give the $50,000 to my contractor so I would spend it within the deadline. One large room added on to my house. One wall will be storage units. The second wall will have storage and counter tops with a sink for clean-up. The third wall will have lots of windows for lighting. The 4th wall will be home to a new large flat screen tv and space for my treadmill. An antique desk would be somewhere in the middle of the room. It's all about me right??? Don't I sound selfish??? But after all it's my dream.

5 comments:

Shawn said...

Heck no Sherry that sounds perfect to me!!!

KELLY said...

Nice! That would be one rockin' scrap room!

Maricar said...

Sherry,
It's all good in my book too.

Micki said...

Oh Sherry I think you've earned it!

Kristin Michelle said...

sounds awesome!
selfish...heck no!