Almost forgot to post my latest recipe swap page. Batter bread is one of our favorites. How delicious hot from the oven with honey butter spread on top! I have done so many recipe pages and they all seem to look alike. But it's the recipe that counts right? A little history behind this recipe.....This one originated from our school. They serve used to serve it for lunch and my youngest daughter loved. She always wanted me to make it but I didn't have a recipe for it. A couple of years later I worked as a para at school I helped out in Kindergarten and the teacher let the kids make this using zip loc bags. They put all the ingredients inside and smooshed it around until it was blended. Then we put it in mini tins and baked it. They got to take it home with them that night. I copied this recipe from Mrs. Woodruff and have used it a lot.
Monday, March 17, 2008
Batter Bread
Almost forgot to post my latest recipe swap page. Batter bread is one of our favorites. How delicious hot from the oven with honey butter spread on top! I have done so many recipe pages and they all seem to look alike. But it's the recipe that counts right? A little history behind this recipe.....This one originated from our school. They serve used to serve it for lunch and my youngest daughter loved. She always wanted me to make it but I didn't have a recipe for it. A couple of years later I worked as a para at school I helped out in Kindergarten and the teacher let the kids make this using zip loc bags. They put all the ingredients inside and smooshed it around until it was blended. Then we put it in mini tins and baked it. They got to take it home with them that night. I copied this recipe from Mrs. Woodruff and have used it a lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
I hope this is for the recipe swap that WE are in together ... oh, and I love the green ATCs!
Post a Comment