Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Noodles anyone?

Crystal wanted chicken and noodles for supper yesterday. Of course the noodles have to be homemade. I was kind of tired after working all day but it did sound good. So Crystal and Hunter came up and helped cook. She mixed the dough and I rolled them out. We used Kelly's recipe from a recipe swap. The only thing we changed was the homemade noodles instead of frozen noodles (which I happen to like). Of course you have to have mashed potatoes with it. So I fixed those too. Yummy!!
Our Piece Makers group is having a Pie Auction at church this Sunday. I am making cherry cobblers and trying Noelle's Heath pie recipe. It sounds so good I may have to bid on it myself!
What a busy day I have today. I bought fresh green beans at the grocery store on Sunday and they need snapped and cooked. I also bought fresh peaches to make Larry's favorite pie. So those have to be peeled and a pie made. I am taking all 4 grandsons to Kids Adventure Club at church tonight. I also have 3 loads of laundry waiting for me to do. I am sitting here at work wishing that I could go home and get these chores done. Guess I will be working late this evening. Now I know why I haven't gotten any scrapping done the last couple of days. I like keeping busy so I am not complaining. Just found out that our fridge here at the office needs repaired. It will take a week or so for the parts to get here. So now I have to unload it and the freezer and take everything home. I'm sooooo happy the weather is nice! You can't be grumpy when the sun is shining and the temps are warmer.

1 comment:

Micki said...

Send some of that home cooking over here!!!