
They are cute outside but I hate them in my house. I have spent the live-long day scraping them off windows and ceilings. I Googled them and found out they are almost impossible to kill unless you resort to squashing them. I didn't realize the smell they give off when you do that is actually their blood and it can stain. Yucky! This scent is a sign for others to follow. So now I am trying so hard NOT to squish them when I find one in a window. That's a learned skill!! I have resorted to spraying all my windows inside with Clorox All-Surface spray. I'm hoping they won't like the smell. It has slowed them down in the boys room. One lady posted that she was amazed that people wanted to get rid of them. They eat other insects and are good for the garden. Well, if they were in the garden I would think they were adorable. It's just in my house that I don't welcome them. I get all comfy in my chair each evening to watch my Reality TV shows (that's another story) then lo and behold one is crawling up my TV screen. Now I have a dilemma.....do I haul myself out of my lounger and grab a tissue and try to gently remove it, then take it to the bathroom and flush it then wash my hands -cause you know I'm gonna end up squishing it- or, do I watch it crawl away and deal with it tomorrow??? I usually feel guilty and decide to get up. Off I go to the TV with my attack plan in mind. And of course, while I was side tracked for that nano second, it has gotten away. So I park my behind back in my comfy chair only to discover that it has returned to mar the face of my favorite Idol or Survivor!!! Who says watching TV isn't good exercise???
Here's a another way to waste time with Ladybugs. Crazy Ladybugs!
Here's a another way to waste time with Ladybugs. Crazy Ladybugs!










3 comments:
Oh boy! That is too funny Sherry. I am picturing this scenario, and thinking to myself, maybe I need to infest my parents place so my dad will get some exercise. Well, he might just let 'em stay free. hehehe.
hehe oh my this reminds me of our friends wedding a few yrs ago. She had it out in the country at families house. there were so many lady bugs we couldnt keep them off of her dress. When she got the pics developed it looked like she had a red polka dotted dress! It was too funny! (of course she is divorced now.) wierd story, I just had to share.
omg! this sounds like a horror movie in the making! ATTACK OF THE LADYBUGS!
last year Sawyer ate a few...and it did not cause any bad smell! maybe i should send him over!
Post a Comment