Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Horton Hears A Who!!
We took all 4 grandsons to McDonald's on Sunday. They each had a Happy Meal and they all got a Pirate hat inside. They looked so cute in their hats! What fun to hear them all saying ARGGG and acting like they were pirates. Wish I would have gotten a picture. After lunch we took them to see Horton Hears A Who. Of course they wanted popcorn and pop (even though ten minutes earlier they were too full to finish their lunch). Grandpa went to get it while I kept them in their seats. The question of the day was "When is the show gonna start?" and I heard it until the popcorn and pop arrived. Finally the upcoming features started and they were laughing at the new shows coming out this summer. They all enjoyed the movie and of course Grandpa took a nap! It was a fun afternoon and one we will repeat when those new shows hit "A Theatre Near You!".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
Sounds like a fun Sunday! I wanna see that movie too :)
What lucky grandkids you have!
We took Trinity on Wednesday to see it for her birthday "day with us" and it was GREAT! Glad that you enjoyed it too!
Post a Comment