Friday, January 11, 2008

Things that make me smile.....

I am still learning how to do this whole Blog thing. I can add pictures but I want to do a slide show eventually. I will play around till I get it right. But for now I will share things that make me smile.
Jared: Grandma I need hot water.
Grandma: What for?
Jared: I have the hiccups and (his fav cartoon character) says to drink hot water and hold your breath for 10 minutes. That will get rid of them.

We always open gifts after Christmas dinner. After we were finished some of us headed to the kitchen for dessert. We talked about taking down the tree and decorations. Darrin asked me why I still had my tree up. I told him that although I do like to take it down pretty quickly, I usually wait until everyone leaves!

Cole: Grandma I'm getting married.
Grandma: (Shocked) Oh Really? To who?
Cole: Brittany
Grandma: But you are only 4.
Cole: When I grow up I'm getting married. I'm too little right now!

Hunter has a new favorite saying that always makes me smile. He says "Hot Giggity Gog!" He also love to talk about shooting deer. Especially since his dad and grandpa are deer hunters. The first time he saw my Christmas decorations this year I heard him make a shooting sound. I looked over and caught him pointing and pretending to shoot my reindeer! I said what did you do? He said "I shoot mamaws deer."
They certainly keep me entertained.

2 comments:

Shawn said...

Oh my goodness that is so darn cute!! Love that you are sharing your stories your grandkids sound so sweet!!

Annette said...

Aww. That's cute!