Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Bible Verse ATC's


Here are my Bible Verse ATC's for a swap that I am in. I used two different verses. 1John 4:8 - God is Love and Proverbs 22:6 - Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old, he will not turn from it.
I used "All Dressed Up" paper that my daughter gave me for Christmas. I sure hope these don't get lost in Mail land! These ATC's are starting to get addictive. I was very timid about doing the first swap but they get easier each time. I do need to try something different though. Not sure what yet but I seem to do the same type every time. Wonder what the next swap theme will be??? Of course I will sign up. But, Shawn already knows that!

1 comment:

Shawn said...

I love all your creations sherry, you are an inspiration. :) I'm thinking we may need to do #'s since I just ordered number stamps from lisa. :) Darn mail is just crazy!! I'm thinking they need to get better help or something. Or get some machines that can figure out to read addresses better!!