Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I Love you Mam Maw


Sometimes when Hunter says "I love you Mam Maw" I just know that he's up to something. So when I heard those words this morning I wasn't surprised to turn and see him with his hands on his face. When he finally let me see what his face looked like I had to take a picture. It could have been soooooo much worse! But of course he didn't do it himself. He said the "goggy" did it. When I pointed out that the dog didn't know how to use markers he decided to change his story. He proudly stated that it was his new tatoo. I left it there all day so that his mom can see what her tatooing ways have done. She was quite amused!

1 comment:

Shawn said...

That face is priceless!!!!! Good thing it wasnt a sharpie! Or was it? tee hee so cute!