Wednesday, January 16, 2008
So much for being organized....
My latest swap package is lost in transit. Hopefully it will be returned to me so I can get the cards to my swap buddies. I have decided to take pictures of my packages before they are mailed. That way I can see if it was my mistake. Then I won't sit here and wonder what I did wrong. I have sent to the wrong address before and once even sent to the wrong hostess. What a dork! This makes me obsess over putting on the right address....and still I must have done it again. Who knows? I guess I will find out in a few days. That is, if it gets returned to me. Hope I don't get banned from the swap community!! Another thought....I should add them to my address book and just print labels.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
Sherry I think it's some wierd postal fluke! Remember it took over a week for maricar to get something from me that time! I just hope you get them back, I bet they were cute! Just hold onto mine I'll get them somehow. We should meet one of these days in weston or somewhere. Oh my goodness you would never get banned for something like that!!!
Post a Comment