Thursday, January 10, 2008
Final thoughts for this day.
I just realized how tired I am. I should be sleeping but remembered my resolve to add at least one post a week. I am catching up on swaps with my favorite gals. I am swap challenged though. I signed up in two spots in a card swap. One was male birthday and the other was Easter. Somehow I got it in my head that I needed to do Valentines. So I made three sets. I used my Cupie stamps that I bought last summer. They remind me of my mom because she loved to collect cupie dolls. I have a recipe swap ready to mail tomorrow. Crystal, Hunter and I are going shopping tomorrow. We plan to get hair cuts. Hunter's dad buzzed his head so he doesn't need one but he will talk me out of lots of quarters to ride the rides at the mall. Then he will want to hit the candy store. Guess I better get to sleep and rest up for a big day at the mall. But, I have this new toy....DVR is new to our household and it is keeping me up watching all the shows I record. So I am going to watch McSteamy and McDreamy before I call it a night. I seem to be rambling anyway......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
We love our dvr too of course ours is mostly full of barney and super why!!! :)
Post a Comment