

Jared was 7 on May 2nd and Hunter turned 4 yesterday. We have two more birthdays coming up next week. I'll post Darrins pictures then. His birthday falls on the last day of school. I don't know if I'll get to eat lunch with him. I know he plans to spend the night and go shopping for his presents. I gave him the same option as I gave Jared. They both chose to pick out their own presents. I made Hunter's mom do my shopping for his gifts. Cole will have to wait till July for his special day. And of course there will be another birthday added to the calendar this October. We'll know in about 2 weeks whether pink or blue will be the color to paint the nursery. Pink would be great but I think blue will be the one we'll be doing.
We have a granddaughter and an older grandson but haven't seen them for a few years. My step-daughter got mad at all of us a couple of years ago and moved out of state. She is the type to always be causing some kind of trouble wherever she goes. She loves creating drama and trouble between family members. Almost caused a divorce for her brother. I feel sad for the grandkids. I wish we could enjoy those two grandchildren as much as we do the other 4 boys. Azlynn will be 7 next Wednesday. Aidan will be 9 years old in November. Hopefully one day we will get to see them again.
So now I've caught you all up on some of our family drama. :) Sadly, I'm fully expecting more drama this summer. It's been so nice and quiet for the past few months!! How I wish it would last. But, I know it's coming and I'll do my best to be detached from the whole mess that I know he'll create. I'm just going to sit back and let him show his true colors. Ok this was supposed to be a happy birthday post and now I've gotten completly off the subject. Gonna stop now and concentrate on the good things in life. Hunter wants to go outside and play. I love to watch him use his imagination during playtime. That's one of the good things!










2 comments:
we are having family drama too. Its sad that they wont let you see the grandkids hugs to you sherry :)
Think drama-free thoughts!
Sending scrappy thoughts your way!
Post a Comment