Wednesday, May 21, 2008
4-Wheelers and the law
Isn't there a law somewhere which states that grandmas aren't allowed to watch while 4 yr old grandsons are being taught how to ride a 4-wheeler???? If there isn't a law like that, there should be. Hunter is getting his first taste of riding by himself. His uncle Craig and aunt Michelle decided to let him have the smallest 4-wheeler that their boys learned on. Right now Craig is walking and sometimes running beside him ready to grab the machine. Of course Darrin, who is 6 on Friday, is flying around on his because he's an old pro. I am cowering here inside the office and taking peeks outside to see if everyone is still OK. My girls always rode ours but they were older when their dad taught them. Hunter seems to be having a wonderful time but you know he's gonna pitch a fit when it's time to come back inside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Those things freak me out. Bethany got a little motorized car and I freak out with that too! I'm pretty sure that is a law :)
You just make me smile. Chris is talking about getting a Harley, and was wondering if he should get a two seater so the kids or I could ride too. Umm ... no.
Post a Comment