Thursday, February 19, 2009

I forgot

I forgot how much I enjoy posting to my blog. I let everything get else get in the way. I don't seem to have energy for anything when it's cold outside. Can't wait for spring. Just stepping outside and breathing in warm fresh air can give me a much needed boost of energy. I intend to clean and purge as soon as the last worker pulls out of the driveway and the new addition is complete. Heck I should start the purging now and be one step ahead.
We are in wedding mode around here. My oldest daughter is getting married again on April 4th. This is her fiance's first marriage so they want a traditional wedding. And she gets a wonderful honeymoon this time. (I'm jealous.) They are going to the Bahamas for a week. We are making invitations on Saturday. All my scrap supplies are stored away in the basement. Glad she has the stuff we need and I don't have to unpack boxes to find mine.
Grandsons are growing and doing good in school. Shay is 4 months old now and can "Coo" with the best of them. She reaches out and grabs things but can't always control those little hands. She's getting better each day though. It's amazing how they change in one year.
I am on the diet train yet again. When will I ever learn??? I can't eat like I want to and still fit into my clothes. I have let myself go for a year and a half and finally woke up when I realized I would be in wedding pictures! {GASP} If you know me at all you can imagine my panic because I do not like wearing dresses. I am a jeans and t-shirt gal. No Fru Fru stuff for me. I look ridiculous and I feel awkward and uncomfortable when I wear a dress. Completely out of character for me. I am in a panic about what to wear. I'm sure Randi will take me shopping and bring me thousands of things to try on. I'm getting tired just thinking about it. LOL I'm confident that she'll find something to put me in that matches her wedding pictures though. I shall suffer in silence....well maybe not. Wish me luck in this quest!!

2 comments:

Maricar said...

Blog nudge ... but I'm laughing, because we have the same blog template.

Maricar said...

For crying out loud. You haven't posted yet? :)