Ok, so I'm falling behind on my blogging. It's been a busy few weeks. I also fought a cold bug and finally won. We had a good Thanksgiving. I've been watching Shay and Hunter for Crystal while she works. I have been staying home most of the time with the baby because our office isn't finished yet with the remodel on one wall. That's a story for another time. We have gotten a new contractor to redo/finish it and will be taking legal action against the previous contractor. But since the weather has been so cold it's not a big deal for me to stay home. I can keep my work caught up on the weekends. It's taking a little time getting used to a new schedule. I have to get up much earlier and then have Hunter ready for preschool. Grandpa takes him to school and also picks him up in the afternoon. And it's been a challenge getting used to having a baby around again. It's been 4 years since we've had one in the family. It keeps me busy but I enjoy all those toothy smiles she's been handing out. Just starting to coo a bit now. She weighs a whopping 8 pounds but she still seems to be the boss of me. LOL Oh, I'd love to give the person that invented the pacifier a piece of my mind. That evil green glob of plastic is a pain in the neck. She loses it a hundred times a day and it's my job to plug it back in. It isn't even one of those cutsie ones. It is the one she got in the hospital and the only one she likes. I went through this with my first daughter and decided the second one wasn't getting anywhere near a one!! Life was much simpler without it.
Here's a picture of my boss and her "Sass-afire". See? It's about to fall out right now. Oh well, I guess that's job security.










1 comment:
Sweet sweet Baby. It's been a long time since one has been in the Harris house too. How busy is life now? :) Thinking of you, Friend.
Post a Comment