Monday, April 14, 2008

April Swaps



1. First is a Birthday Card for Sue's card swap.
2. Play Dough is a favorite of the grandsons. This is for our "Kid Favorites" swap.
3. An altered ATC holder for my color swap gal. She loved it. ;)

I'm working on a crockpot recipe. I have it printed just need to put it all together. I've signed up for a card swap which is due in May. I need to get started on it because I put my name down for 30 cards. I thought it would be nice to have all handmade Christmas cards this year. And last but not least, I need to work on some Woman-themed ATC's for Shawn's swap.
My goal for this month is to get my Chrismtas pictures put in my album from our last holiday swap. Everything's ready I just need to sit down and put it all in order. I had fun working on my gal's ATC notebook so I started one for myself. I like to have something laid out to work on whenever the mood hits. It seems like I enjoy taking a few minutes here and there to relax and work on a project. So the notebook might take a couple more days for me to finish. I'll post a picture when I get it done cause now I'm just rambling. LOL

1 comment:

Shawn said...

Slow down sherry! :) Wow you have been busy! I can't wait to try that recipe and I LOVE your altered binder! Almost mushroom time I believe :)