Thursday, October 2, 2008
Baby is getting closer
Our daughter went to the doctor today and had a "membrane sweep" done. She is 2 1/2 cm dilated and 60% effaced. The doctor said she probably wouldn't make it till next Friday. If she does they will induce. So I guess I only have a week left to get ready for a new baby in the family. It will be interesting to see how Hunter acts when he finally gets to meet his baby sister. I just hope and pray that labor starts in the daytime. I am stressing about getting a middle of the night call and making the 30 minute trip to the hospital. Can't wait to meet the new baby face to face. I'm going to guess a weght of 6lbs 10 0zs and see how close I get to the actual birth weight. It's been a little over 4 years since we had a new baby. They were arriving on a regular basis for awhile! It will be fun to see the difference between grandsons and granddaughters. She will have lots of protectors when she gets in school. Four boys will watch her like a hawk and make sure she is treated good by any boyfriends. She will probably hate it though. I'll update when she arrives and post at least 1000 pictures. (Just kidding!!) I already have the camcorder loaded in the car. My digital camera is always in my purse so this scrappin' granny is ready and waiting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Sherry,
I can't wait to see pictures of your darling princess, when she decides it's time to arrive! :)
how exciting! cant wait to see her!
Post a Comment