Monday, July 14, 2008

First loose tooth


Both boys had their first loose tooth. Their aunt Crystal pulled both teeth. I tried to get Jared to go first since he's the oldest but he was a little afraid. Darrin was brave enough to have his pulled and when Jared saw how easy it was he decided to have his pulled too. We were in the basement waiting out a storm that evening and this was how we spent the time. They each have another one that's loose but not quite ready to come out yet.
After KM's comment I realized that I hadn't finished my story. I wrapped each tooth up for them to take home and put under their pillow. I asked them what they thought the Tooth Fairy would leave. Jared promptly said he hoped it was a puppy! Darrin agreed and thought that would be the perfect exchange for their first teeth. I wasn't so sure mom and dad would agree with them though. I told them to call me and let me know what they found. Jared called me the next morning and was excited because he got a dollar and so did Darrin. I guess the puppy was too big to leave under the pillow. Well, maybe next time boys.

2 comments:

Kristin Michelle said...

so how much did the tooth fairy leave them?

Mcmuffy said...

Sorry I didn't finish my story did I? I posted the rest of it today.