1. The first thing I do each morning is check the rain gauge. Sure enough, we had a sprinkle during the early morning hours.
2. Next is my morning coffee.
3. Babygirl needs to go outside. She wasn't too happy having her picture taken.
4. I have an OCD thing about making my bed. (Even when I was a litle girl at home.) It gets made every morning. I was very sick one day last winter. DH commented that he knew I must be on my death bed because I didn't make the bed that day.
5. Laundry....need I say more?
6. On this day my clock needed winding. My dad made this Grandfather clock and I inherited it when my mom passed away. I love it! He also made the china cabinet next to it. He made 3, one for each of my sisters and one for me. Makes me miss my parents when I look at this.
7. A quick look out the door shows that the rain is still coming down.
8. Lunch time. Nobody here but me so this is what I fixed.
9. Time to watch a couple of shows that I recorded. There's usually cartoons on my TV so this is a treat for me.
10. The sun is out and it's playtime for two of the grandsons. They stayed all night and we shot some left over fireworks later that evening.
11. Grandpa is grilling hamburgers for supper.
12. A perfect ending to a rainy day.






















3 comments:
Those are great Sherry! What a cute little dog that is! That clock is so beautiful! You are so lucky to have those treasures from your parents.
2g on the challenge Sherry!
Ooh, I love the sun rays in picture #12.
What a great challenge. Maybe I'll try it in August.
Post a Comment