Monday, December 31, 2007

Just like the movie theatre

Woo Hoo! We installed our new 42" TV Saturday night. Of course we had to make an unplanned trip back to the store to get the right wall mount. The first one they sold us didn't have the right mounting screws. The good news is....the one we ended up with was $30 cheaper. But, we ate dinner while we were out so that pretty much made it an even deal. We started the project at 3pm and finished at 12:30am. Not bad since we spent most of that time running to get the right parts.
Jared spent the night last night and insisted we turn out all the lights to watch tv. He said it was like a movie theatre. I love having the extra room. We moved the entertainment center to another room because I didn't want to part with it. It is now housing some scrapbook supplies. Guess I will spend New Year's Eve watching Times Square on my new TV.

2 comments:

Shawn said...

How fun Sherry!!! Take a pic for us! Happy New year!!

Annette said...

WOO! Exciting Sherry! I love watching movies on those big TVs. My in-laws have a nice one like that and it's so fun! Enjoy! And here's my latest movie recommendation... "Waitress". It was awesome.